Part 71: Sleeping Handsome 😴

There was a classmeeting in CI School managed by student council. The candidates worked in this event because it would be an assessment for each of them. They should come before 6 and it would be ended at 3 or 4pm. They worked so hard under the sun and it made them really tired. Some of them hadn't break.

For example, Zart. Finally he asked for a break. When Blume came to the base, she saw Zart was sleeping. "Sleeping handsome," thought her.

Richtig came and asked her, "what r u doing?"

"Ssttt, He's sleeping handsome. Isn't he cute?" said Blume.

"Woah, it's rare seeing him like this," said Rich.

"I wanna take a pic of him like this. But—" Blume was interrupted.

"Give me your phone," said Rich seeing Blume brought her phone. Blume gave her phone to Rich. Rich helped Blume taking a pic of sleeping Zart. And Blume really thanked her.
She posted him on her private insta and captioned it : "sleeping handsome!!!"

On the next day, Blume arrived at 5:40. The sky was still dark, but the many of them had come. Some of seniors or mentors were cranky. Then, they gave them a blue ribbon that would wear by the candidates on one of their wrists.

It seemed hard to Blume to tied the ribbon. So Zart helped her quickly. He tied her ribbon.
"Is it already strong?" asked him after finished it.

Blume nodded and said, "Hmm, thanks."
.
-RMW💗
February 11th, 2021