Part 112: Who's that Girl? 🌺

August 2019
Blume was with Hübsch and Erfolg. They were accepted in the same campus, white campus. Erfolg on national selection, Blume on college test, and Hübsch on independent test. They were joining the choir practice for the 219 University graduation. Before going to the hall, they talked about their crush. Erfolg's crush is the student in darkblue-red campus. While their (Blume and Hübsch) crush weren't accepted in 16L Academy.

"Btw, Blume you're still with Edel, right?" asked Hüb.

"Yes, but we're just friends. Maybe special friends like you and Nah," said her.

"So damn, yesterday Nah told me that Edel walked with a girl," said her.

"Really? But Edel told me that he practices, does exercise, and studies everyday," said Blume.

"Me too. But Nah said yesterday was the rest day. He said that Edel just walked with a girl," told Hüb.

"Sh*t, he didn't tell me anything. I'm not protective but if he has feelings to that girl, i better stop loving him," said Blume.

"I agree, you know? I'm shocked when i hear you're with him. Like what? Blume, you're white, a holy, newbie. He's dirty ew full of sins," said Hüb.

They were now in the hall.

Suddenly, Blume asked Hüb, "do you ask Nah who's she?"

Hüb nodded and said, "yes, her name's Charme."

"He never told me about her female friend named Charme," said Blume.

"Btw she's our senior last year. lemme show you her, i will ask Nah about her insta," said Hüb tried to help Blume.

Blume was like "thanks."

It was so fast. Nah sent Hüb Charme's insta. "Here's her insta Blume, " said Hüb giving her phone to Blume.

"What? Protected?" said Blume.

"Oh god!! wait—i will ask him again to screenshot her insta and the posts," said Hüb, she was also curious about Charme.

"No, you don't have too. Erstaunt followed Charme, i will ask her later," said Blume.
.
"Charme? Who's that girl? Your friend? Or more?" -Blume, 2019
.
-RMW💗
February 18th, 2021

Some People's Called LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara