Part 42: Rain moment🌧️

It was rain. Blume waited for the rain stop at the entrance. She met Maß. She asked her about the daily tests. She also told her about Blitz. "You know? Today i met him in the mosque and he—" said Blume.

But Maß just smiled and said, "He's behind you."

Blume looked on her back and yeah, it was him. Blitz still walked and stop— now he was next to her. Because of the heavy rain, so many people pushed each other. Blitz also shoved by them. It made he nudged Blume accidentally.

Blume closed her eyes and said in her heart, "What happen? What'd you do? I'm here. Do you know that my heart beat?"
*****
Now the rain was getting heavier than before. "Oh my, help! How can i go home?" said Blume complaining in her loud voice.

Blitz looked at her. She did it too. Their eyes met but they kept quite, like most of people called it eye contact. "Does he still like me?" asked Blume in her heart. She felt hot around her cheeks. "Please, I don't wanna show my blush in front of him."

Blume turned back and said "excuse me," to people around her, then she walked quickly leaving him.
*****
Some time later, Blume who was sitting on the chair, was thinking of him. Is he still there? She walked to the entrance. But, she didn't find him. So Blume walked back to the chair with her disappointed heart.

Suddenly, she looked at one of the windows in a classroom that showed the parking area. She saw someone she's searching for. Blitz wore a rain coat and sitting on the motorcycle that already has a driver. He also saw Blume. It was an ordinary glances. She could only speak inwardly, "be careful, Blitz. May you got home safely."
.
-RMW💗

September 11th, 2020