Part 4: Playing Outside🏃‍♀️🏃

"What? Playing here? No! I don't wanna be sweaty," said Blume. She imagined what if she sweated while the next lesson came? Coming to class with her wet uniform? Oh, she was against that.

"You have to try this game, now!" said Blitz. Lust and Duftend grabbed Blume's wrists.

"Ish, what the—" said Blume when she realized.

"Just stop it!" said Jazz. "I need some food."

Blitz answered, "Well, you can go to canteen with her, but after that please come here."

*****

Finally, Blume and Jazz went to canteen. "Boys are annoying. Look at Blitz, your chairmate," said Jazz.

"Yeah, he is freak," said Blume.

Then, Jazz went to a kiosk and bought a bread. After that, they came back to the field where Blitz and friends were.

****

Blume walked to Blitz and said, "Hey, we're back."

"Well, let's play tom and jerry," said Blitz and holding Blume's hand. Blume felt awkward.

"Eh, whatt??" asked Blume.

"You would like it, Blume," said Blitz.

They started play that games by hompimpah. Blume was tom and Blitz was jerry. Jazz, Lust, Duftend, and Respekt made a circle.

"You're the cat, so catch me," said Blitz. Blume ran after him. When Blume caught Blitz, they would switch. They ran to catch each other.

*****

Blume enjoyed this game. Suddenly the bell rang. The six of them went to class quickly.

Blume said to Blitz, "that was really exciting!"

Blitz smiled to her, "tomorrow we should play it again."
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 15th, 2020