Part 106: A letter to Monie 🌸

February 2019
Blume texted Monie's lil sister, Flügel, asking: "what flavor does Monie like?" Flü said that Monie loves green tea. So Blume decided to wrote a letter to Monie and gave her a greentea chocolate as an apology. Blume left it to Nachricht because at that day she didn't find Monie.
.
In that letter, she said: "I'm so sorry Monie, my girl. First, thank you for telling me but i'm so sorry i believe him.. i've saw him with my heart, not with my eyes. On the other hand, you never lie to me.. i know you didn't want me to be hurt by a boy.. i don't know why i thought he'll never do that. Oh yea, darl, i want to tell you the truth that he has been trapped by a gossip girl and a rotten 'little' girl..
My dear, i didn't mean to unbelieve what you've said.. i really believed it but it was hard to me.. do you know that i'm often crying because i realize that we rarely talk like we used to do? please i don't wanna be like this :( Dear, thank you for your attention, for protecting me, always being honest with me, for support me, cheering me up, for loving me, for being by my side, for being a good friend💗💗 Sorry I can't be what you want all this time😞"

The next day
Blume came to Monie's class, but Monie hadn't arrived. When Monie arrived, Blume hugged her quickly and crying. Everyone saw them. "Blume, r u okay? What happened?" asked Monie.

"Monie, don't be angry with me. I know I'm wrong. Don't ignore me, please forgive me," said Blume still crying.

"I understand you, darl. Don't worry," said Monie tried to calm her down.
.
-RMW💗
February 17th, 2021