Part 47: Bad Mood 😾

It's been a week since Blume met Morgen for the first time. She really noticed him. She usually saw him in the canteen and sometimes on the gate. Klein also told her, "Hey Blume, my brother knows him. He told me Morgen is friendly."

The bell rang after school, Blume went to the field soon to join the Flag Hoisting Troop. But, she saw he's laughing together with Klein. "Wtf? Shit! They look so close," Blume muttered to herself.

"It seems better if i come home now. I don't care about the practice. They spoiled me!" said Blume in her heart. She went to the gate and choosing to go home by motorbike in front of the school.

*****

The next day, Blume knew a few things. Klein came to her and said, "hey, where r u yesterday? Morgen asked about you."

"Wh—what? Really?" asked her back. Blume felt a bit happy.

"I'm sure," answered Klein.

"Tbh i don't like that activity. And yesterday i felt so sleeply, that's why i went home," said Blume.

Klein nodded, " i see."

"Do you really wanna be the members of them? I see you in the field yesterday after school," asked Blume to Klein.

"Of course no! I just wanna be closer to Morgen. He's cute and friendly. You have to talking with him," said Klein.

"Hmm yeah," answered Blume. She's annoyed by the word 'closer'.

*****

Day by day, Klein was getting close with Morgen. Blume knew that Klein talked to Morgen by phone in the night. Klein said, "he called me yesterday night. We talked about this school. And you know? He's DI school's alumni."

Blume answered, "oh yea? I think he's smart."

But her heart was irritated, "ew Klein, what the f*ck r u doing? Doesn't she like him?"
.
-RMW💗
October 25th, 2020