Part 84: Like A Savior 🦹

After 5 days staying at home, Blume went back to school. She wanted to take the stairs, but it was hard. Fortunately, there was Zart. Blume's mom asked him to help her. Blume held the banisters (as if it was a rope for climbing the mountain) and she took it one by one just by her left leg. Then, he helped Blume took the stairs by holding her waist.

It was around 1pm on English class. One of her friend shouted, "why is this vibrating?"
Blume wasn't aware of what was happening until her table shook.

Lieb shouted, "hey, is it an earthquake?" and Edel screamed loudly "it's an earthquake, let's get out! Get out!"

They all run out from the classroom until there were just Blume, Schön, Drei, und Behörde. "Please, help!! Blume can't walk," shouted Schön.

"can you walk?" asked Drei and brought the crutches.

"Yeah, we'll guide you to walk," said Behörde.

"Omg this is so hard. I better crawl," thought Blume.

Suddenly, Edel came to Blume. He pulled the table roughly and immediately carried her up like bridal style. She automatically hugged his neck. He took her running, followed by Schön, Drei, und Behörde.

Blume saw his face. DEG DEG!! "This is crazy, how come my heart beats fast when i saw him right now?" said her heart.

"Edel, please get me down," said Blume. He didn't understand what she means.

"Yes, we're going to go down," said him like he almost took her to the field. So many people saw them. It was so embarrassed.

"I mean here. I wanna sit down. Omg, why is this like a drama?" said Blume shyly.

Then, he found her a chair. "Sorry," said Edel. "It's okay, thanks Ed," said Blume.

After that, Monie came to Blume. "Blume are you okay? I'm worried about you. How did you get here?" asked Monie.

"Edel helped me," said Blume.

"Wait, how come? Did he carry you up?" asked Monie. Blume nodded.

"He carried her like a princess," said Drei. "Omg! It's so cutee," said Monie.
.
-RMW💗
February 13th, 2021