Part 50: Social Media 📲

Since Blume decided to unlike Morgen, she found a guy. He, Disco Hauptsolar, is really good in English. The way he speaks, she really loved his accents. "Oh, i love the way he speak. He's from DI School, is he smart?" thought her.

Fortunately, Blume and her classmates had already followed each other on instagram. "What a great chance? I've to follow him!!," thought her again.

"Hey Disco, type your instagram here," said Blume, giving her phone to him. He took her phone and typed him.

"Already," answered him.

"Soo follow me back," said Blume again. And he nodded.

*****

When she was at home, she tried to find out more about him. She typed Disco's ig username on the path. "Oh my?? Is it really him?" asked Blume in her heart.

She stalked him, his last update was a few hours ago. After she knew that it was him, she immediately added him as friend.

It didn't seem quite there yet. Then Blume tried to find his snapchat. "Maybe all usernames that he use are the same," thought her.
And yeah, that's true. A few minutes later, he added her back. Of course, she was really happy.

Before going to sleep, she thought again, "am i too aggressive? will he think that i'm weird? Or will he notice..... ah forget it! Nothing's wrong, i followed his social media because we're friends, that's all!"
.
-RMW💗
December 6th, 2020