Part 41: Still Liking TRASH 🗑️

New academic year, 2015
Blume, Weise, and Monie were talking about Monie's boyfriend. Yes, Monie was in a relationship with Justiz. Suddenly, Blitz was passing by in front of 3E. Blume saw him from the window. "Omg, look! it's trash!" said Blume.

"HEY TRASH!!" called Weise loudly. Maybe he heard it, thought Blume.

They were back to the topic again. however, Blume continues to talk about Blitz unwittingly. "Trash is smart but he doesn't use his heart," "Trash is cool but he's also ugly," "Trash is religious but he can be naughty," said Blume too long.

Until Monie realized it, "wait Blume, why'd still talk about mr. Blitz?"

"Whaat? Am I?" asked Blume.

"Sure. Why? R u still thinking bout him?" asked Monie back.

"Be honest, you still like trash, right?" asked Weise.

"No—i'm not!" Blume answered evasively.

"Don't lie to us! You call him trash to lost your feeling to him? But it doesn't works because that nickname makes you always think of him, right?" said Weise.

Blume closed her eyes. "You're right. I admit it i still like trash. I can't forget him, he's still in my mind, my heart. I can't move on. Why should i do rn?" said Blume shyly and then crying.

"Blume don't worry. We can help you to catch him. You know? I've ever heard he ever has a feeling for you," said Monie.

"Well yeah, i would help you to give him code. So he knows that you're still like him and he will think 'bout how loyal r u!!" Weise continued.
Weise always sang a song Code by WDKI : 'someone in red shouldn't let go. This is a code song2x.'

She meant to send a code for Blitz so he would notice Blume. Sometimes Blitz saw them because that song. Blume wasn't sure that he understand the song is for him, because Blitz never wear red at school. But she also worried if he knows because she was afraid. however, he ever called her 'kittenish' and said that she gave 'rewards' to his friends.
.
-RMW💗

July 31st, 2020