Part 55: CC Day 🍔

It was a career day, a program after the exam for each class. Blume was with her friend selling chocolates. "Excuse me, we sell these delicious chocolate," said Mädchen.

"Yeah, would you like some?" asked Blume.

"Oh, it looks delicious. But sorry, i'm in a bit of a rush!" said this guy. His hair is auburn.

"It's okay, maybe you can visit our kiosk later," said Blume.

Finally the chocolates were sold out. So Blume could rest for a while. She looked at the stage where someone's singing. "Hey, Blume! It's Schutz, my friend. Do you like him?" said Weich.

"What? No, i don't," answered her.

"Really? He's handsome right? How come you didn't like him?" said him.

"Hmm, he's good," said Blume. She remembered Schutz is a auburn haired boy that she offered to buy the chocolate. He's quite famous. Now he wore a glasses.

"What if he likes you?" asked Weich.

"U're kidding me! How do you know?" asked Blume.

"Oh, he just asked me who's the short cute girl selling chocolate? And he pointed at you," answered Weich.

Blume didn't care about what Weich say. She came back to their kiosk and asked Disco, "1 hamburger please."

"Just wait," said him. He made it for Blume.

"Here you are," said Disco when it's ready.

"Thanks," said Blume.

She took a picture of it the hamburger and posted it on her private instagram with the caption : "made by my crush!!😍😘"
.
-RMW💗
February 3rd, 2021