Part 11: Some Help🫴

"Good morning, students! Today Mrs. Fähig doesn't come here. But she gave me this for science class," said Mrs. Menschlich and showing a paper. She was a general teacher.

"Who's the class leader?" asked her.

"Here, I am," answered Blume.

"Oh! Blume, please keep this class quite. Write the name of your friends who's chatting. And also yourself," said her.

"Hmm okay, understand Mrs." After that, Mrs. Menschlich left them.

*****

There were some noisy and Blume wrote who are they. "Friends, don't make a noise. Or i will write your name," said Blume warning.

Suddenly there were voices from the boys. "Hey boys, what are you talking? Blitz, can't you keeping them calm?" asked Blume louder.

Until there was a laughed out loud by Geduldig. "GED!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TALKED THE MOST!! YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP CALM!!" said Blume shouting.

"Damn, you're a noisy class leader. So bothering!!" said Geduldig grabbed Blume's hair.

"You're a troublemaker. Can't you stop being annoying?" said Blume grabbed her hair back.

"Wanna fight me?" asked Geduldig.

"That would be great!!" answered Blume. She brought her forward (Geduldig's hair were longer than hers).

"Aww it's hurt, you're crazy!" said Geduldig.

"What? Who's the crazier?" asked Blume.

Blume and Geduldig were still pulling hair each other. "HEYY STOPP!!" said Blitz loudly. He got Blume's hand to stop it. Held also did it to Geduldig.

"Ged, you must hear what class leader's saying!" said Blitz.

"Blume, don't make a trouble," said someone. We don't even know who's he?

"Me? She's a troublemaker. I'm just doing my responsibility. It's so hard to me. Can't you guys please help me?" said Blume, had her tears down.

"It's my fault. I'm a useless security," said Held.

"No, it's because our bad collaboration. Next day, it won't be like this anymore," said Blitz. He continued, "Ged, you have to apologize to her."

"Blume, i'm sorry!" said Geduldig.

"Yeah, me too. I'm sorry," said Blume. They went back to their chair.

*****

"Blume, because you're a female class leader i will guard you!" said Held.

"Thanks Held," said Blume smiled.

"Blume," called Blitz.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for being a good class leader. From now on, I will help you."
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 20th, 2020