Part 10: Collaboration🤝

One day, half of their class had finished the assignment. Mrs. Fähig came to Blitz and Blume. "Blitz, Blume, please help See and Geduldig," asked her.

"It is just a help? Not for the answer right?" asked Blitz.

Mrs. Fähig nodded. "You just have to encouraging them so they can write faster," said her smiling and she walked back to her chair.

"Well.... See, prove your mom that you can be better. Please write a bit fast," said Blume encouraging See.

"Hey Ged! Don't lose to him. Hurry up!" said Blitz to Geduldig.

"You guys are so compact," said Duftend to Blitz and Blume.

"Yeah, we must help our friend," said Blume responding. "

*****

"Good job See! Just one more," said Blume to See.

"Ged! If you're still slow like this, i will hit you!" said Blitz to Geduldig.

"Hey Blitz! You're not encouraging her. You scared her," said Blume to Blitz.

"Why? I don't care, i don't like this kind of job!"

"Oh my, i've just said you guys are compact," said Duftend mumbling.

"It's a responsibility. I'm a class leader and you're the vice," said Blume louder.

"This isn't our job. Maybe you can do it well, but this is my way. We..." said Blitz but was interrupted by Geduldig.

"Hey you guys are arguing like parents. Mommy, daddy, stop it," said Geduldig.

"Wh—what? You're talking nonsense!" said Blume to Geduldig.

"You're noisy!" said Blitz.

*****

After that, there was an english class. On their assignment's page, there was a picture of two goats so close. "What did you see?" asked See to Blume who saw that a bit long.

"It's strange. This two goats are so close, like they wanna kiss," answered Blume.

"They are like you and Blitz."

She gaped. "Why us?"

"I think you guys are so close. Just like these goats," said See honestly.

Blume pushed him. "Damn, we're not goats!!"

Suddenly, Blitz called her, "Blume!!"

"Yea?" answered her. Blume turned around and she saw Geduldig who was laughing.

"She said we are dating," said Blitz and pointing at Geduldig.

"Oh!? You're really— What are you saying, crazy?" said Blume.

"Yeah, damn you, Ged!" said Blitz. Then, their (Blume & Blitz) cheeks turned red. Guess, who saw that?😂
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 19th, 2020

Some People's Called Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें