Part 114: Gold Jacket 🌻🧥

Finally around 1pm, Blume got her gold jacket or let's say GoJa. She took photos with her friends from CI, JC, KHA, also her ex crush. Blume and Blitz are always in the same school until now (in the same university).

"Do you see Blitz?" asked Blume to Zart and Verdienen.

They shook their head as an answered "i don't."

"Ahh, really? I wanna take photos with him" said Blume.

"Aww Blitz," teased Verdien.

"Shut up!" said Blume.

Suddenly, Zart told Blume, "you search for Blitz? He's behind me."

"Nice," said her coming to Blitz. "Hey Blitz, let's take photos. You and I are always in the same alma mater, right?" asked her.

Blitz nodded and said, "okay." So they took photos together.

It was funny that Blume thought about her ex crushes like: "wow my ex crushes are smart." Why? Blitz, Disco, and Zart are also the students here. Blitz's in darkblue-green campus. Disco in red campus. Zart in grey campus. How about Morgen? Of course, he studies in one of the best college in that country too. It's 920B Institute.

Blume wanted to post today's photos on her story. But she was afraid of Edel. "What if he's getting angry or jealous or—" thought her before. But, then she thought again, "i don't care. He could walked with a girl and i don't know what is he doing? I just took photos with all of my friends, so it's no problem."

Then, she post her photos wearing gold jacket together with CI, JC, Erfolg, Rich, student council, and the last with Blitz, Prioner, and König as KT-CI friend. She made it in 3 grid.

Suddenly, Edel saw it and said: "woah, that's cool."

"Wait, it means really cool or is he teasing me out of jealousy?" -Blume, 2019
.
-RMW💗
February 19th, 2021