Part 98: Edel's Bestie 🫂

December 2018
On Sunday morning, Blume got a message from stranger: "Hey, sorry! I'm Edel's friend. I got your contact because he pins you. Are you his girl?" Blume didn't reply it because she didn't know him.

"Don't worry. I'm a boy, Edel's bestie," he continued. Before read it, Blume took a screenshot of that notification and sent it to Edel.

She asked him: "does he really your best friend?" and Edel said: "yes, but for what he contacts you?"

"I don't know, that's why i ask you first. Is it true? Should i reply him?" asked Blume to Edel.

"Maybe he just wanna know you cause i've told him about you. Just answer it!" told Edel.

After that, she tried to replied that message. But he texted her first, "you told Edel that i've just texted you? He was angry with me."

"Sorry, i don't like a message from stranger. Also we never meet before," said Blume.

"Btw I'm just his friend, not girl or gf or something like that," told Blume.

"Oh i think you're, cause he always told me all about you. He pins your contact," said Fach.

"Yes, we love each other. But we're not dating. Maybe he and i are special friends," told Blume.

His name's Fach. He told her that he's Edel's friend since they were just kids. They're so close. "Just ask me what you wanna know about Edel, i will tell you," said Fach.

"It's okay, thank you," said Blume.

*****

Since then, Fach always chatted Blume. She was so lucky because her crush's bestie always told her everything about him. Fach also said that Edel once told about her to his family. She's very happy because Fach said Edel was never like this before.

Sometimes Blume was annoyed by that message. But it was always about Edel so she answered and asked back in detail.
.
-RMW💗
February 16th, 2021