Part 91: Confession❣️

Blume wanted something clear. She didn't wanna be treated by him like this every day without knowing what he felt for her? "So you still don't feel it?" asked Blume.

"Feel what?" asked Edel.

"Just wait until you realize it," said Blume.

"I don't know what do you mean, Blume," said Edel.
But, Blume hadn't read it. "Blume?" asked him.

"It's okay," said her.

"Wait i have something to do," said him. Blume read that notification, but she didn't open it.

Almost an hour, but there wasn't sign that Edel had finished that 'something'. Of course, Blume was still waiting for him. "Blume?" asked him.

She replied it quickly, "yes?"

"I wanna tell you something but maybe it's long," he continued. "Okay," said Blume.

Then, Edel sent her a long message: "Blume, maybe you can say i don't realize that thing. But it's false, i realize it so well. I feel it the way you see me is different and when you looked so shy. Maybe you ever fall in love with senior Morgen, tbh I'm jealous. But i have no right to stop you or force you to love me back. It's better if i tell you the truth. Yes, i like you, i love you, Blume. Balbalblablablaa —————————"

Blume, who was so speechless, answered, "me too!"

"Too what?" asked him.

She continued : "thanks for being honest, Edel. That's what I'm waiting for. I also have that feeling. I like you too. Blablablabalablaa ————————"

"Now you have to read all of my poems that i wrote about you," said Blume.

"Really? That's all about me? But i can't interpret it. You're so poetic. Can you explain it to me?" asked him.

"My pleasure," said her.
.
-RMW💗
February 14th, 2021