Part 6: Fidgeting😳

Blume walked into the class. She wanted to sit next to Blitz. But she remembered what was Füha said few days ago, about Blitz said that she's beautiful, most beautiful girl in the class.

She closed her eyes and shook her head, suddenly—

"Hey hey, watch your step, Blume!" said someone.

She already opened her eyes and yeah! It was Blitz. "Oh, Blitz. Sorry, I wanna sit."

"Just sit down," said him.

"Please move aside!"

"What!?"

"Get away!"

"Hey, are you sick?" asked him again. He was confused, didn't know what happen with her.

In her heart Blume said, "Yes, Blitz. I am sick. Few days with you, sitting next to you every day. I feel my heart beat faster. I'm afraid if i like you."

*****

At that time, they and their classmates are doing an assignment, was questions in the book. As usual, Blitz always collects his tasks the fastest.

Blume also finished it. But she still doubted about the answer, afraid of being wrong. Then, Blitz turned a little towards Blume.

"You already finished it, right? Why don't you put it on Mrs. Herrlich's table?" asked him.

"I'm afraid if my answers are so much false," said her honestly.

"Let me check," said Blitz. He looked at her answer and smiled.

"Ya, i know those are many mistakes. Forget it, i don't care," said Blume.

"What are you talking about? There's no mistakes! Hurry up!" said Blitz encouraging.

"Oh, really? Thank you!" said Blume to Blitz. After that, she put it on the teacher's table.
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 17th, 2020