Part 14: She's lying🫢

Blume borrowed Ruhm's label. When she went back to her chair, she crashed Blitz accidentally. Blume just looked at him in silent and turned back. She didn't want Blitz to know that she was blushing. But Duftend saw it.

*****

In the course, Duftend talked to Blume. "Hey Blume, i heard that you like Blitz? Is it true?" asked him.

Schatz nudged Blume. "Why?" asked Blume.

"What if he likes you too?" asked him again.

"What do you mean?" asked Sorgsam.

"Listen.. do you need my help? Trust me, i can help you!" said Duftend.

"At first, i like him. But—" said Blume stopped.

They all waited for her answer. "He only washes hair once a week," answered Blume.

"It's disgusting," said Sorgsam and Schatz frowning.

He looked shocked to hear Blume's answer. But he still believes that Blume and Blitz like each other. "Really? I will prove that he likes you. Remember."

The next day.....
"Hey Blume, i already talked to him. Now he washes hair diligently," said Duftend.

"Are you crazy? You don't understand, you ruined everything!" said Blume angry. Her eyes widened.

"Why? He's getting better right?" asked Duftend.

"Forget it! After all, now i like Gebilded," said Blume and left Duftend.
.
.
.
-RMW💗