Part 107: Worst Feeling ⛔️

It was an announcement day of national college selection. But Blume didn't pass it. She cried and told some of her friends: "I'm a red team," "i don't pass it," "haven't."

But her friends and family cheered her up. Schatz said, "maybe you can be accepted in red campus through 219 University-Learning Opportunities Program." Schön said, "not only me, your family, friends from ww, our 'family' will always support you."

Edel said, "fighting, there's still another way like learning opportunities."

Blume also said "congratulations" to her friends who's accepted in 219 University.
"Of course, you can!! We'll study at the same university, right," said König, her friend from KT school and CI school who's accepted in 219 green campus.

Two days later, 219 University-Learning Opportunities Program (LOP) was announced.
Before she opened that announcement, she texted Schatz, "please pray for me for the good news."

Schatz said, "of course, God will give you the best."

But at 12pm, Blume opened the website and she got: "Sorry you haven't passed 219 University-Learning Opportunities Program."

She became weak, her hands and feet cooled. She wanna think that it was just a dream. But no, it's real. She was crying and her mom hugged her. Even worse, her friends who'd been accepted in the national selection, were also accepted in the learning opportunities. Maybe there was an error from 219 University.
.
-RMW💗
February 18th, 2021