Part 21: The mothers🧕👱

April 2013
It was a motivation day. Blume arrived school at 7. She was with her mother (Fünf). They walked into the school and met Tin.

"Hello aunty," Tin greeted. Tin's mother is Blume's mother's old friend.

"Hey Tin," answered Blume's mom.

Suddenly, there were Blitz with his mother (Engel). "Hey sist, how are you?" said Engel, she greeted to Fünf.

Their mothers shook hands. Blume and Blitz were staring at each other. Both them felt awkward. Blume saw Tin who was chuckling.

Blitz left them immediately without saying "excuse me" or "sorry" or giving smile. Blume knew her mom would thought it was irreverent. Then, Blume just smiled and held Tin's hand. She said, "excuse me, i've gotta go now."

*****

Fünf and Engel walked to the hall together.
"Sist, i heard that DI school has opened registration for the test," said Engel.

"Yeah, Blume told me yesterday. But she also said she needs her national exam," said Fünf.

"Blume is a smart girl, she will get a good grade," said Engel.

"Ahh, your son too," said Fünf.

Engel shooked. "But he is lazy, not like your daughter. Blitz said to me, Blume is so diligent."
In the hall, they helped the teachers and the committee to gave the snacks.

*****

It was 11 and the event had already finished. Blume was searching for her mom.

"Blume!" Belle called her.

"Bel, did you see my mom?" asked Blume.

"Your mom wears a long brown dress, right?" asked Belle. Blume nodded.

"She is with Blitz's mother. They look so close," said Belle.

"Really? Oh my, i never thought they would be like that," said Blume.
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 27th, 2020