Part 33: She can't move on🙇‍♀️

It had been a month, but Blume couldn't move on. She was still into Blitz. Everyone might call her stupid, but she always believed that there's no waiting in vain. She remembered an anime 'NRT'. A girl named SKR is still waiting for SSK since they were kids until they finally married. She thought she wanted to be like SKR.
.
It was about 12, Blume was in the corridor between 1I and 1J with Dynamisch, Gütig, and Führerin.

"Hey, where's Blitz?" asked Gütig to a member of 1J (a boy).

"Ohh, praying," said Gütig after he answered.

"Of course, my prince prays diligently," said Blume. Suddenly, he came.

"Hey Blitz, Blume searched for you!!!" said Dynam.

"Someone asked where are you!" Füha continued.

"Please, don't look at me," said Blume in her heart. Blume bit her lips, tears down unconsciously.

"Oh my, Blume don't cry!" said Dynam.

"PLEASE DON'T EVER CALL HIM!!" said Blume yelling. "ENOUGH, I DON'T WANNA BE CLAIMED OR SCORNED LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!" she continued.

"Woah, is it sarcasm to someone?" said Füha.

"Eaaa, what r u looking at?" asked Dynam teasing him. Blitz saw them, especially Blume.

"Oh my, Blitz what r u doing?" asked Blume in her heart. But, she didn't wanna look at him.

.
"He broke my heart. But, why i still like him? It's been more than 6 year, can we call it love?" thought Blume.

"If it's right, I'll wait for you, Blitz, my love," said Blume in her heart.
.
Since she realized that she can't move on, she always sing a song 'l'll be waiting for you by SJH' :
'You're the one that fills my eyes. In my heart the only one. I see you who i longed for, You're the one that i love~ Can't you see that i'm here now? Can't you hear what's inside my heart? I'm right here next to you, i'm waiting by your side. The only one i need is you. And eventhough it hurts, i smile. And behind every smile, i cry. My memories of you, they linger in my mind. I'll wait for you~"
.
-RMW💗

July 26th, 2020