Part 93: Edel's Birthday 🍩

On Saturday, Edel made a party in his house. It wasn't really a party, just like a small celebration. Because a few days ago was his birthday. He only invited his friends in 2S and the girls who were close to him, like Blume, Schön, Band, Lieb, and Hörd. He also told Blume that he would invite a senior, she's a girl. But he didn't say her name.

Blume wanted to look elegant, girly, but modestly. She decided to wore a black knee-length dress, black jacket, and sneaker wedges. Because before went to Edel's house, Blume would visit Monie's sister's wedding. She came there with Band. After that, they came to Schön house as a gathering point. From there, they (Blume, Schön, Band, Lieb) went to his house.

Blue was troubled to wear her shoes because she must tie the shoelaces. It's also impossible if she bent over or sat on the floor because she was wearing a dress. Her action made some of Edel's family or friends laughed.

But Edel's mom asked her and pointed to a chair, "please, wear your shoes by sitting here."

"Yeah, thank you aunty," said Blume.

While she was wearing shoes, his mom asked, "with who are you going home? Or does Edel need to take you home? It's a late night."

"Oh, no problem. My parents pick me up, they're now near the field," said Blume.

"Then, he should take you there. Edel, please take your friend to the field," asked his mom.

"It's okay aunty. Thank you very much," said her.
.
-RMW💗
February 15th, 2021