Part 13: A Song for U🎶

Blume and Stern (girl) usually talk about series and songs. One day, Stern asked Blume something.
"Blume, do you know GG's new song?" asked Stern.

"The song lyric is 'I want youuu~ but too embarrassed. And yeah I like your eyes, your nose, your face'?" asked Blume back.

"Yesss, do you like it?" asked Stern.

"Really!! I would sing it for Blitz," said Blume slip up.

"What? You like Blitz?" asked Stern.

Blume sighed, "to be honest YES, but i'm too shy. So this song represents my feeling."

"Yeah, but i think you're better with Verteidiger," said Stern.

"But Blitz is special to me. If the song said 'i like your eyes, your nose, your face', I would sing 'i like your brain, your style, your smile'. Isn't it good?"

"Hahahahhh funny, you're something else again, Blume" said Stern.

"Don't tell Blitz, okay?" asked Blume.

"Don't worry," said Stern.

*****

The next day, there was a technology class. Blume arranged her friends to line up before entering the room. "Blume! And yeah I like your brain, your style, your smile," said Stern laughing.

"What are you talking about? They would know, crazy!" said Blume worried. She glared at Stern.

"I already know about it," said Blitz casually. He stood in front of Blume while leaning against the wall.

Blume was blushing and her body froze so she ran away leaving them. She arrived in the canteen and shouted "AAAAAaaaaaa!!!!" until everyone saw her.

"Damn you!! From now on i hate you, Stern!!" said Blume.
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 21st, 2020