Part 24: He didn't mention her😿

New academic year, 2013
On the holiday, Blitz came to their old school with the boys. They were now alumni. The school was still open. They played futsal there. Kreativ, Blume's cousin saw him at that time. She was 1 year younger than Blume. She knew that he is Blume's crush.

She asked him by texting. "Senior, are you Blitz from room A?" asked her.

"Yes, why?" asked him back.

"Just wanna ask what school did you get?" asked Kreativ.

"JC school," answered him. "By the way, don't be like room C," He continued.

"Why?" asked Kreativ.

But he said, "Nothing."

Then, Kreativ asked Blitz again. "Who else goes to JC school?" asked her. He mention all of them. But there was no Blume.

"Wait.. what? He doesn't mention Blume?" thought Kreativ.

"Blume?" asked her.

"Oh yes, Blume. I forget," said him.

"Okay, senior. Sorry if I take your time," said Krativ, was ending the message.

*****

The next day, Kreativ came to Blume's house. She told her about her texted to Blitz. She also gave the message to Blume.

After read it, Blume thought, "why did he say like that? Does he hate my class? Why did he doesn't mention my name? Does he also hate me?"

But Blume's heart said, "no, he still like you. Really. He just shy."
.
.
.
-RMW💗
July 4th, 2020