Part 66: Movie🎟️

Next week, Zart asked Blume to go the cinema on Sunday. "Hey, i wanna go to cinema. Would you join me?" asked him.

"Is there anyone else?" asked her back.

"I've just asked Schön," told him.

"That would be great," said Blume.

Sunday
Blume waited for Schön on the lower ground near the entrance. While Zart went to the cinema first to booked the ticket for them. "Here's almost full booked. What movie?" asked Zart to Blume.

"Beauty and the beast pleasee," Blume answered directly.

"Well, i've booked beauty and the beast at 14,"
said him.

When they went to the seat, there was a guy who's the cinema clerk. He offered some drinks and popcorn.

Suddenly he looked at them three and teased Zart, "wow you have two girlfriends?"

Zart was like "wtf?" but Blume and Schön just laughed.

After watching, they went to mcd. On the way there, Schön took a pic of Zart, like paparazzi. "I'll send it to you," Schön whispered to Blume.

"Aw, you know me so well, thankss,"said Blume smiling.

Then, Blume bought an ice cream, it's vanilla oreo which's her favorite. They sat together and chitchatted. They talked about their school before, some subjects, their love story, etc.
.
"Thank for today, love. That's so fun!" -Blume, 2017
.
-RMW💗
February 10th, 2021