Part 26: Asking for reunion🍽️

This happened before part 25.

It was July 2013, Blume had her first reunion with KHA school. It would be a dinner in the mall near KHA school. The boys from room A had announced it in the alumni group. Blume was very happy because she thought that she could meet her old friends and hoped she could talk with Blitz. But she's also afraid if she was just the one from room C. So she asked her friends to joined the reunion, especially girls. Finally, Schatz and Wert would came with her.

Suddenly, there was a message from Blitz in the group. He said he couldn't come because he would go to his hometown. "WHAT? He must join it. We should have a dinner together," thought Blume stupidly.

Then, she texted Blitz. "Hey Blitz, won't you come to the reunion?" asked her.

"Nope."

"Are you sure? Please, you have to join us. When else can be like this?"

"Not," said him.

"Oh, c'mon. You will go to your hometown on Thursday, right? Not tomorrow? C'mon, please come!" asked Blume.

He still said, "not."

"What the f*ck with the 'not' answers? Can you please answer with other words?" said Blume. She was upset.

"You're annoying," said him.

"Can't you be more friendly? I just ask you!" 

"You're noisy!!"

"Oh, you get my voice? How? Is it melodic?" said her. She tried to make him angry he can text more.

"Stop, you better wash your hands, foots, then go sleep!" answered him.

"Yesss, it works," thought Blume. She meant he didn't answer it shortly

She smiled when she texted him back. "I don't wanna sleep. I have to wash the dishes," said Blume.

"Well, then go now!" said him.

"Alright" said Blume.
.
-RMW💗
July 6th, 2020