Part 19: Friends are here 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

About Blume's friend's actions.
They knew Blume's secret, she still liked Blitz. First, Füha. It was in an intensive study. They always got a fresh drink. Blume wanted to took it. When she was walking, Füha pushed her to Blitz who standing near the door. They almost collided but Blume stopped right in front of Blitz.

"Fühaa!!" said Blume. Blitz also saw Führerin who just made a peace finger.

"Sorry," said Blume to Blitz. He was staring at Blume, then walked on.

*****

Second, Steigen. At that time, Blume and friends (room C) was playing fort game. Blume remembered her played this game few years ago with Blitz.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Steigen.

"I ever played this game with him," said Blume, she was looking Blitz from distance.

"Ohh Blitz!! Let's call him. Blitzzz!!" Steigen shouted.

"No, please don't do it!" said Blume, she worried.

"Why? You like him right? BLITZ!! BLUME'S HERE!" said Steigen louder.

"Stop please," said Blume, her tears down.

"what's wrong?" asked Farbe and Schatz.

"Don't ever call him to me. I know he feels uncomfortable, maybe he hates it," answered Blume.

*****

Third, Tin. Tin was Blume's friend who was in relationship with Hinweis. Blume saw Blitz playing football in the field. Sometimes he looked up and saw Blume too, until their eyes met. It made Blume surprised and squatting quickly. "Oh my god," said Blume.

"What are you doing?" asked Tin.

Blume answered, "I saw him."

"Again?? Do you really enjoy it?" asked Tin again.

"Really, very, so much," said Blume.

"So what will you do if he shoot you?"

"We're just kids, i mean teenager. I wait my parents say yes. I just want him to say that he likes me or love me. Just it," said Blume.

Her answer made Tin confused. "So you don't accept it? Aren't you afraid if he will be move on then fall in love with someone else?"

"Maybe i'll accept his love, but not for dating. I'm very scared of breaking up," said Blume.

"Until when will you be like this? Don't you feel bored?"

"I will wait for him until we're in senior high school. i will never feel bored because it's love," said Blume.
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 25th, 2020