Part 46: Moving On ⏩️

Blume was still sad. But she tried to getting over him by studying hard because next week would be national exam. She focused herself on reaching her wish in order to be accepted in the favorite school.

On the announcement day, she got a good grade. She believed, she would be accepted in CI school. And yes, it happened. How 'bout her ex crush, Blitz? Ofc, he's smart. He was accepted into the same school 'again' with her. But, Blume chose social science, while Blitz chose natural science. And how about his gf? Nope, she's just accepted into an ordinary school.

"Yes, i'm always thinking of love or romantic things. But once i'm a smart girl, yes i'm still smart. I never change, it's me!" -Blume

*****

New academic year, 2016
After a few days in CI school, she paid little attention to her senior. He's Morgen. At that time, Morgen & friends came to her class (1S1).

"Klein, the senior with glasses looks good," said Blume to Klein.

"What? He's Brav, our senior in JC," said Klein.

"No, i mean the boy next to Brav," said Blume.

"What? He's just ordinary," said Klein. They promoted the extracurricular and opened registrations to recruiting as members of the flag raisers on Independence Day.

"May i ask, seniors?" asked Blume.

"Yes please?" answered Morgen, he walked to Blume.

"So if i join this, it means i should cut my hair, right?"

"Yes," answered Brav.
"No, you shouldn't. You can roll your hair up," said Morgen quickly.

"Okay," said Blume.

Morgen spelled her name, "Blume," by reading her nametag then write on the list. Also Blume read his name on his nametag, 'G. Morgen. S'. After that, the seniors went out from the class.

"Hey Blume, now i think that boy's pretty cute," said Klein.

"Hmm, his name's Morgen," said Blume.

-RMW💗
October 16th, 2020