Part 36: His friends called her⏳

2E knew that there was a girl who really like Blitz, it was Blume. One day, Blume was walking up the stairs with Glücklich. They went to the toilet. The girl's toilet, which's located next to 2E, made Blume want to pass it. Of course, there was a purpose, she wanted to see Blitz. Suddenly 2E called Blume. "Hey Mr.Blitz! Blitz, it's Mr.Blitz," called them.

"Omg, why'd they call me like that?" Blume mumbling.

"I guess they know that you like Blitz. Or Blitz likes you?" said Glü.

Then, girl from 8E, Harmonie, came in. "Why? R u searching for Mr.Blitz?" asked her teasing.

"Eehh, no.. i mean... i just wanna look in the mirror," said Blume smiling.

*****

After that, another 2E grader came. She's Juwel. "Hey, Mr.Blitz's crush," said Juwel.

"What do you mean? Crush?" asked Blume. She was shocking.

"Yess!! Blitz likes you!!" answered Juwel.

"How do you know?" asked Blume. "It's too long. At that time, he looked like admit it," said Juwel.

"He likes me back? Really? Well, i should ask more," thought Blume. "But he never say anything?" asked Blume again.

"Hmm, i guess he's too shy," said her.

"I thought he'll never confess it," said Blume.

"Hey, by the way, tell your friends don't call her like this. I thought this really makes them uncomfortable!" said Glü to Juwel.

"Well, but i can't do anything. Just prepare yourself, you'll be yelled by his name again," said Juwel leaving them.

Blume and Glü also went out from there. When they walked in the corridor and passing 8E, some people were yelling at Blume. "Mr, Blitz!", "Here's she!", "Hey, Mr.Blitz!!"
.
"Now i know that you like me. A lot of friends said like that. Don't worry, i'll be waiting for you!" -Blume
.
-RMW💗

July 31st, 2020

Some People's Called Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें