Part 49: In the Canteen 🧋

She'd already arrived home. On the night, Blume was still thinking about Morgen. She talked to herself, "Well yeah, i wanna be closer to him. But, by joining this tiring activity? Oh, no. That's not my type. They even getting closer first. I don't wanna fight her, i'm not a bitch who snatched someone's boy."

But, she thought, "hey? I'm not a bitch, but Klein is. She took my crush. F*ck!"

Blume's scribbling the paper. "But, she's not like that. It's my fault not telling her the truth that i like Morgen," thought Blume again. "whatever it is, anyway I've to quit from that tiring activity. I also don't wanna fall in love with people who don't look for me anymore."

*****

Tomorrow afternoon
"Blume," called her classmate, Helfer.

"Hm?" answered her.

"This morning, Morgen told me that you join the practice yesterday. He asked me to remind you for not being late today," said Helfer.

Blume just nodded and took out the folded strip of paper. Then, she gave it to him. "Give it to Morgen."

"What is it?" asked him.

"A letter for Morgen," said Blume.

"Is it a love letter?" asked Helfer.

"Whaatt? No! It's a letter that i'm out from Flag Hoisting Troop," said Blume.

*****

After tomorrow
Finally, Blume went to the canteen. "Hey Blume?" called someone. Yes, he's Morgen. He was with his friend.

"Senior?!"

"Oh yea, i didn't see you yesterday," said him.

"Wow, does he really notice me?" thought Blume.

"Where're you going? Why don't you join the practice?"

"I'm sorry, senior. But, i've quit."

"Wait, but why?"

"Ohh, so you're looking for this girl's attention? Hey, be careful, little girl!" said Morgen's friend.

"Don't listen to him," said Morgen and pushed his friend away. "So, why'd you quit?"

"Honestly I already left a letter to Helfer to give it to you. Don't you read it?" now Blume asking.

He shooked his head. "Well, i didn't receive anything."

"What?" asked Blume.
"Okay, i quit because the practice really tires me out. I also can't go home late, that's all!"

"Hmm, i understand," he nodded and said, "See you."
.
-RMW💗
November 14th, 2020