Part 18: They didn't talk anymore🙂🙃

AFTER NEXT YEAR, 2012
Days to weeks, weeks to months, months to years... They didn't talk anymore. When both of them said something, they didn't answer each other.

For example, one day Blume wanted to walk up the stairs. There were Blitz and friends. Blume said, "excuse me," and Blitz just moved and gave way without saying a word like 'yes' or 'please' or nodding his head.

There was also another moment. That day, Blume would joined fashion show. She got confused because Mrs. Menschlich said she should make up and dress up from home. So she was wearing a long golden caramel dress and white at the bottom. She already had soft make up on her face. But she had to join the intensive class. She felt uncomfortable because everyone saw her every time she walked.

She opened the door. "Blume, why did you dress up like this? And why did you close your mouth?" asked Mrs. Sanft.

"Sorry Mrs. I will join the fashion show today. Mrs. Menschlich said i should dress up from home and my lips—" answered Blume and she stoped.

"Ahh how beautiful you are! I see, please sit down," said Mrs. Sanft.

Blume was searching for the chair. She chose to sit next to Schatz.

"Sstt, Blitz looks at you," said Farbe. Blume was blushing.

"Really?" asked her. Farbe just smiled.

When they did the assignment, quietly Blitz was paying attention to Blume. At the same time, Blume was sneak peeking at Blitz like she use to do. They eyes met in a silence.

"Does he love what i dress today? Do i look so pretty?" thought her.

Maybe eye contact was his way of talking, but still Blume can't understand it. Is it hate? Or love?
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 25th, 2020