Part 34: Because of Twitter🐦

Blume was checking her twitter. Suddenly, she saw one of her friends mentioned a username, @*****45*******. She opened that profile and it was Blitz.

She followed him and texted, "please follow me back on twitter."

"Do you really want it hm?" asked him with a laughing emoticon. Blume didn't like it because she remembered when Blitz said that she's kittenish.

"Not really. I want my friend follow me back. That's all," replied Blume.

Blitz didn't answer her for a few a minutes until she got notifications 'Blitz follows you' and texted from Blitz, "done." And she said thank you.

*****

One day in the night, Blume saw her old friend from KT, Frau. She tweeted, "good night, ***45."

"She means Blitz? Yes, i know because she likes him but wtf with good night? EW, he doesn't even like her!" thought her.

She also remembered about what happen a few days ago. Blitz replied his new friend's tweet. He apologized to his new friend for an accident, the ball he kicked hit her stomach. At that time, Blume thought, "he says sorry to her, but why he didn't say sorry to me?"

"I don't care about them. Stern, Frau, Heilen, or the girl who likes him. Or if he likes his new friend. The important is i know him first and better. And I will be the girl who loves him the most in the longest time because i'm the loyal one," said Blume in her heart.
.
-RMW💗

July 28th, 2020