Part 8: Don't lose in math🧮

One day, they were in a math class and doing the assignment. Blume sat in front of Blitz. Mrs. Fähig asked Blume to sat next to See (boy) and Blitz sat next to Geduldig (girl). Both See and Geduldig were the laziest student in the class so Mrs. Fätig believe them again to help these two classmates.

"The first five students who collect it will get a plus score, so be focus!" said her.

Blitz had already finished and put it on the teacher's table. Also, Held and Blume. /PLOK/ /PLOK/ /PLOK/ All three of them clapped each other hands. "YESSS!!" said them.

*****

After all the students finished it, the teacher asked for the answer.

"Now, please write your answer on the whiteboard," said Mrs. Fähig.

Some students walked forward and write their answer. They were Blume, Blitz, Jazz, Schatz, Held, Lust, Duftend, Natur, and Messe.

Mrs. Fähig corrected the answers and those were right. "Good job, my students. So for number 10, what is the answer?" asked her. But the students were just calm.

"I know i haven't taught you all number 10. Just try it, please! I will give you a star," said her. She hoped one of them can answer it, she doesn't care is it true or false. The important is that the student had tried.

She continued, "one..." the students were still calm.
"Two.." the students were talking a little to their chairmate, except Blume and Blitz.

"Thr..." Mrs. Fähig stopped when she saw Blume run to her table. .

Blume took the marker and wrote the answer. She prayed before answering the question. After that, she came back to her chair.

"Yeah, congrats Blume. You get a star and your answer is true," said Mrs. Fähig.

"Well, Blume. You're so cool. I lose to you," said Blitz. His words made her smile. .
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 17th, 2020