Part 73: Unfollowed ⏹️

July 2017
Blume stood at the balcony in front of her class, 2S3, and looked for Zart. He was playing basketball and she took some pics of him. "I don't care, i'll still like him until i know who's his crush or his gf," thoght her.

Someone walked to her. "Blume, what r u doing?" asked him.

"Oh Edel? I'm looking for my crush," answered Blume. Edel was her classleader.

"Who?" asked him again. "

There," said her pointing at Zart.

"Zart Groß is your crush? I think he likes Schön," said Edel.

"How do you know?" asked her again.

"I don't know, I'm just guessing. A few days ago i saw her chatting with him," told him.

Then, Blume came back to the class and sat next to Schön. Of course, because she was her chairmate. "Schön, does Zart still text you?" asked Blume.

"Yes, why?" asked her back.

"Do you know who's his crush? He told me she's from 1S3 but i'm not sure if she's Gisch," said Blume.

"Why don't you ask him once again? Maybe he will tell you," said Schön.

Saturday
Blume realized that Zart unfollowed her insta. She didn't know since when, but she immediately unfollowed him back. Suddenly, he texted her "Blumee!!!"

And she replied, "Yess??"

"I'm sorry, i wasn't honest," said him. She knew what he means, it was about his crush. She already told him that he's her crush, but he didn't tell her who's his crush.

"I don't forgive you," texted her back. But she was just kidding.

Honestly, Blume already knew who's his crush. Well, she's Schön. Blume remembered what Farbe and Gütig said on their reunion.

"Why did you just take it easy? I'm even afraid that he likes Schön because they're getting closer," said Farbe.

Gütig also said, "it must Schön, I suspect that she's his crush. That's why both Schön and Zart didn't tell you."
.
-RMW💗
February 11th, 2021