Part 116: Blank Space 📭

October 2019
They rarely chat. In the midst of busyness, Blume was still trying to contact Edel. He answered her briefly like insincere. He even asked her,: "what's the relationship between us?"

Wait, why did he ask about it? He's the one who started it by confessing his feelings. He often got jealous when Blume talk with the other boy. It pissed Blume off.

She posted on her insta a song lyric from TS - Tell me why: 'I'm sick and tired of your attitude, I'm feeling like i don't know you. You tell me that you love me, then you cut me down. And I need you like a heartbeat but you know you got a mean streak, makes me run for cover when you're around. And here's to you and your temper. Yes, I remember what you said last night and I know that you see what you're doing to me. Tell me why?'

She also posted on her private insta about her tiredness of Edel. She told her followers (close friends) as if confiding in them: "i can move on to someone's better, smarter, and more patient than him. If he's not sure with me or wanna let me go, just do it. It's better he set me free."

.

-RMW💗

February 20th, 2021

Some People's Called LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara