Part 52: Group Discussion 📑

Blume and Disco were in the same group discussion, also with Schatten and Weich. They talked about the materials and their old school (JHS, ES). Until the first group's finished, now it's theirs turn, the second group. They didn't even know why, but Mrs. Dankbar was so snippy, maybe(?) Everything that they'd presented, those are like always wrong for her.

Mrs. Dankbar asked, "give me more example and explain it!" Disco looked like wanna answer her again, but "others beside Disco, please," said the teacher.

Blume answered her question. "what kind of answer is that? did you all discuss?" asked Mrs. Dankbar.

"Yes, Mrs. That answer is what we've discussed," answered Blume.

"Did you all read books? I think no! You all didn't get what's being discussed here," said Mrs. Dankbar in a high voice.

"SORRY, BUT I CAN'T ACCEPT IT. Blume has answered about what you've asked, based on our discussion. You can't force us to have the same answer as you—" said Disco but was interrupted by Mrs. Dankbar.

"You better stop, i'm now explaining," said her.

"Be patient bro," said Weich.

"if there's only one answer like that, what's the meaning of group discussion? It's better not," said Disco again.

"Don't you think it's too much? She's just an old woman," said Blume to Disco.

"2 hours of lessons for we're standing here? Damn!" answered Disco. Schatten gave her thumb to Disco as if she said 'good job'
.
"Omg, Disco you're very critical!! And i really love it." -Blume, 2016
.
-RMW💗
December 15th, 2020