Part 111: Congratulations🎉

July 2019
It was 2:50pm. Blume opened the website of college test announcement. It will be announced on 3pm. When she press 'enter' she got: "Blume Königin Vergabung. Congratulations! You passed the college test selection 2019. 219 University - white campus GS."

Blume and her mom thanked God. Her mom told some family, while Blume told her friend and called Klug. Their reaction were like: "finally, congratss Blumeee!!" "I believe you can," "your happiness is also mine," "I'm so proud of you," etc.

Blume posted the announcement on her private insta and captioned it: "i just can say Thank You God."

Around 7pm, Edel called Blume. "Hey Blume!! Congratulations about you're finally accepted in white campus 219 University," said him.

"Hii Edell!! Thank you so muchh!! Yeah finally, after painstakingly studying and trying. All my efforts have paid off," said her happily. Blume was so happy because he called her.

He also said: "i call you because yeah i miss you.. HAHAHAHH honestly I'm too shy to say it, but it's what i really feel to you."

Blume also support him by saying: "i will wait for you to become an officer, okay?"

"Really? Well, from now i will try harder," said him.

"Yes i will, if you're not leaving me," -Blume's heart
.
-RMW💗
February 18th, 2021