Part 67: Market

April 2017
On 2pm, Blume have an appointment with Rich and Zart on the supermarket near her house. They would buy some foods because tomorrow is a dinner with the student council, like a bbq party. Rich and Zart had been arrived. When Blume's arriving, Rich ordered them (Blume & Zart) to pray first. On the way to the place of worship, they still kept silent.

Suddenly, Zart asked Blume, "how come you're so fast?"
"My house is near from here," said her.

After that, they all walked around in the supermarket, but they didn't get what they want. The groceries are too expensive. So they decided to ordered online transport and went to traditional market. Rich's good at bargaining the prices. Blume was so happy because Zart helped her bringing the plastic bags.

Time ran so fast, it was 4 pm and they went to Blume's house. They prepared for tomorrow like the plastic cutlery. They also poked the sausages with the skewer to make it easier for tomorrow. Then, they ate spaghetti made by Blume's mom (Fünf). Rich and Zart seemed to love it. Of couse, it's delicious.

At 5:30 pm, Zart ordered an online transport to go home. the price was so high but he didn't mind it because it was raining. When it's arriving, Blume grabbed the umberlla and open the gate. OMG, there was flood.

"It's flooded. You don't have to wear your shoes, just bring it," said Blume to him.

But he asked her, "i wanna see how high the flood is?" Now they were under the same umbrella and it made Blume blushing. Because he seemed like really wanna go home, Fünf lent him an umbrella.

"Be careful," said her to Zart.
"Thanks aunty," said him.

Blume and Rich laughed so hard at him. He brought 2 plastics of corn, wore the umbrella, and walked through the flood.

Blume took a pic of him. "Poor him, why did you guys laughing?" said Fünf.

"But mom... it's funny!!" said Blume still laughing.
.
-RMW💗
February 10th, 2021