Part 59: Disco and Froh 🙊

There's a ceremony on every monday morning. Again, Disco was standing beside Blume. Of course, she's happy—until she got somebody sent a pic of Disco and Froh in their class group. This person also texted : "the new couple in our class." It made her heart broken.

Then, she texted her girl-friends (Schatz, Monie, Weise), "i'm jealous, i hate them shipping Disco and Froh, I'm broken!"

The next day
Blume followed Froh's second acc. Froh accepted her. Therefore she could see her profile and posts. She found some pics of Froh and Disco. She screenshotted it and sent it to her best guy friend from JC school, Heilige. He's still abroad, but he's coming back soon.

Blume texted him, "Look, this girl is his crush. I think she likes him too."

"Don't give up! you're better than her," answered Hei.

"But she's smart, she scored higher than me," said Blume.

"Oh c'mon! It doesn't mean you're not better than her," said Hei.

"You're the best, thank you for cheering me up!"
.
December 2016
On the day Blume didn't go to school, Disco shot Froh. She knew it from her friends stories. He gave her a bouquet of flowers. She screenshotted it and posted it on her private insta with the caption : "now they're official, congratssss for you guys!!!"
.
"I know it hurts, but i should let him go! They're in love each other," -Blume, Dec 2016
.
-RMW💗

February 8th, 2021