Part 83: Fell Down 🔻

January 2018
Blume accompanied Klein because she wanted to buy noodles. It was drizzling and it made the streets a little wet. When they were on the stairs, suddenly Blume fell down. her right leg tucked into the skirt, her head hit the floor. "Blumee??" Klein shocked. "Ouuchh," said Blume in pain. "Helpp!! Help!!" shouted Klein. Their seniors saw them. "Senior, can you help us?" asked Klein. But, nobody helped.
.
Suddenly, Rein and Diamant came. "Omg, Blumee!!!" said Diamant. "Let us help you," said Rein. Klein, Rein, and Diamant helped her up. "This staircase looks slippery, r u okay?" asked Klein. "Yeah, okay. But my foot—it hurts," said her. They wouldn't be able to carry her. She finally walked towards the school's clinic, while they guided her.
.
When the nurse checked, her ankle looked swollen like an egg. "AaaaaAaaaa," shouted Blume shocked. "You want me to call the doctor or go home?" asked the nurse. "Homeee!!!" answered her quickly. "Okay, I'll call your parents," said the teacher.
.
Blume didn't go to hospital. She went to alternative medicine with her mother. Her father also rushed over there. The therapist said that her leg was broken, it cracked around the right ankle so she had to use crutches.
.
-RMW💗
February 13th, 2021