Part 51: The things that made her heart beat 🫀

CI school had gymnastics every Wednesday morning. Each class made its own line from the shortest to the tallest. When Blume turned right, "oh my god. He's so tall, but why i got him next to me now?" thought Blume. Yes, Disco were standing next to her.

On the other day, there were many things that made Blume's heart beat fast.

For example, it was a day before the independence day. It was in her classroom, 1S1. Her friend, Klein asked Disco to take photo with Blume. "Dis, please stand next to Blume. I would take photos of you guys," said Klein.

Blume just looked up and staring at Disco who's taller than her. "Alright," answered him.

"AAAA THANKYOU SO MUCH KLEIN!!" said Blume to Klein, when Disco wasn't there.

Still not enough, Blume tried to take selfie with Disco.
"But, what if he or others knows that i like him? What should i do? I've to take our selfie," said Blume in her heart.

Suddenly, she has an idea. She took selfies with each of her classmate. She thought: "By doing these, everyone knew that i wanted to collect my photos with them, not just with him."

"Dis, let's take a selfie," said Blume. And Disco was just nodding.

When the school's over, the students must lift the chairs on the tables. Looking at the messy chairs, Blume and Drei lifted those on the table.

"Let me help you," said Disco. He took the chair from Blume's and picked it up immediately.

"Well, thanks Dis," said Blume. But her heart screamed, "THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOVE!!"
.
-RMW💗
December 14th, 2020