Part 9: First Love❤️

Blume and Blitz became closer. Because class leader and the vice always side by side. For example, in a sport class. At that time, there was a rhythmic gymnastic. Blume lined up next to Blitz. Sometimes they had their hand touched each other when there was a command to spread their arms. DEG! Blume felt a faster heartbeat again. How about Blitz? Sometimes Blume saw his cheeks turning red.

"Is he blushing because of me?" asked Blume in her mind. But she tried to get rid of that crazy thought, "noo!!"

*****

In a break time, they also played together. "Blume, wanna play outside?" asked Blitz.

"Yes, but another game maybe?" asked her back.

"Well, just follow me and you will know. Lust and Respekt had been waiting," said Blitz. And Blume followed Blitz.

*****

They arrived on the field. "Now we will play a fort game," said Lust.

"How to play it?" asked Blume.

"This game have two groups. Each group have a fortress. This two pole as the fortress. Everyone must hold on here. There will be a time to run for catch the enemies and they will be prisoners. By the way, someone must guard the fort," said Blitz explained.

"How to be the winner?" asked her again.

"Just hold the enemy's fortress without caught by them," said Duftend.

"How Blume?" asked Respekt.

"I see, but am I the only girl here?"

"I will join you guys!" said someone loud.

"JAZZ!!" Blume called her.

"Okay, you will be with her," said Blitz.

"One more member?" asked Jazz.

"Okay, Duftend will be with you two. 3 vs 3, right?"

*****

They played together again. And Blume enjoyed this game. And she said in her heart, "yeah, i know i can be both. I can be girly like princess, but i also can be tomboy like Jazz," thought Blume. She lost her focus. Until finally, she caught by Blitz.

"Gotcha!" said Blitz when he touched her hand, again. And again she felt the same, a faster heartbeat!! .

"And even if i'm just a kid, now i know what is love. Maybe i like Blitz, but maybe i also can say he's a love. Blitz, you are my first love," said Blume in her heart and smiled. And it made them who saw Blume right there was wondering, why?
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 19th, 2020