Part 48: Practice moment 🧢

The next day....
Blume just finished eating, and felt bored. She wanted to go to the canteen. "Blume, Morgen's searching for you," said Klein.

"What? Are you kidding me?" asked Blume laughing.

"I'm serious. He's at the door," said Klein.

Blume walked out from the class, and when she was on the door. "Hey, Blume," called Morgen.

"Senior?" asked Blume.
She was shocked and thinking, "he's coming. Why? You like Klein, right? They like each other?"

"Your name is on the list, right?" asked him. Blume just nodded.

"So, please come to join the practice," said him.

"I'm sorry, senior. I would like to cancel it since i didn't join it," answered Blume bravely.

"Oh c'mon! Why? Is there anything else to do? Course? Extracurricular?" asked him again.

"Hmm, i don't think so. But, i just—" She was interrupted by Morgen. "Hey, listen! I'll wait for you. After school on the field, note that!" said Morgen. Blume couldn't say anything, except "yes."

*****

It was 2:30pm and the school was over. She walked in the corridor and looked at the field. "Well, he's not there. I can go home now," thought Blume.

Suddenly, someone called, "Blume!!" when she was at the entrance.

"Omg, it's Morgen!" said Blume in her heart. She walked fast, but she could hear his footsteps became faster. Then Blume tried to run, but Morgen grabbed her hand. Now, she's caught by him.

"Where do you wanna go?" asked him.

"I wanna—go—home," answered Blume.

"You remember what i said during the break time, right? Why?"

"Honestly, i didn't bring my cap. How can i join the practice?"

"Well, you can wear mine. I'll lend it to you!" said Morgen.

"Wait—what??" said Blume shocked.

"C'mon, the practice will starts in a moment," said him.

*****

It was 5pm, the practice was over. "Senior, it's yours. Thank you," said Blume smiling to Morgen. Morgen's friends saw them.

"How do you feel? It's fun, right?" asked him.

"It's tiring, you know?" answered Blume.

"HAHAHAHH, well. When you get home, get rest soon!" said Morgen laughing.
.
-RMW💗
November 7th, 2020