Part 68: Umbrella ☂️

At night, Zart texted Blume, "Blumee, I'm sorry. I forgot about the umbrella, I left it in online transport."

Blume was shocked. "Whaatt??"

"I swear i will buy the new one, once again please tell your mom i'm so sorry" said him.

"No problem, but it must pink!" said Blume.

The next day,
The student council's dinner (only the candidates) was held in Klein's house. Blume came with Richtig bringing the food that they bought yesterday and some soft drinks. After the gift exchange (tuker kado apaan jir?), they prepared the meals. The boys grilled the fishes and corns, while the girls fried the sausage, etc.

Schön asked Blume, "did he borrow your umbrella?"

"Yes, but he lost it," said Blume.

"I just saw him put an umbrella beside your bag," told Schön. Blume checked and yeah, she found a pink umbrella that still wrapped.
Now Blume was sitting in front of Zart.

She decided to texted him, "thank you for the umbrella." She smiled looking at him.

And he answered "of course, why did you text me? I'm not even more than 2 meters away from you, it's strange."

About 9 pm, Blume went to Weise's house, near to this house. Tonight she would stay at her house with Monie. Weise was so surprised waking up from her sleep because she saw Blume and Monie in her room.

"SURPRISEE!! WE'LL STAY HERE TONIGHT" said Blume and Monie.

As usual they watched the movie, talked about the school, sharing, and gossiping. Blume told them about what happened today with her and Zart.

"He gave it to me because he lost my mom's umbrella. I asked him to buy the pink one," told Blume.

In the morning, Monie and Weise opened the umbrella. "HOW CUTE!!!" said Weise.

"Blume, you have to tell him that you really like this new umbrella," said Monie
.
-RMW💗
February 10th, 2021