Part 90: Closer 🫱🫲

It was on english class. Blume's notebook was on Edel's table. Suddenly, Blume and Schön had to do something to prepared an event that organized by student council. When they came back to the class, Blume saw her notebook.
There was something on her notebook : "128v/e980."

"Did you do this?" asked Blume.

"Just cross or cover the top of this writing with something. It would be cool," said him.

Blume covered it with her finger but she didn't know what he meant. "Is it egBO? Where's the cool?" asked her.

"Should i do this?" asked him back by covering the top of that writing. It became "I Love You."

"Ah, that it is. I've saw this formula before," said Blume. SHE REALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE GAVE HER CODE-_-

*****

One day, Blume updated her eating mangos on her story. Edel replied it "you're just always eating, fat."

"Ew, I'm not fat. Btw it's healthy," said her.

"Hoohooo fat girl," teased him.

Blume was angry and said, "just look!! I'll be slim someday."

"Hey i'm just kidding. You're cute, kinda short and round. But it's cute," said him.

"At that time you called me 'princess', now 'fat', so what's the next? 'Darling'? or 'Baby'?" thought Blume

Since then, they were getting closer. They chatted almost everyday. "So it's you and Band will take part in fashion show?" asked Blume to Edel.

"Yes, ah that should be us," said him.

"Why? I'm a member of student council. I can't," said Blume.

"If you were with me, I would definitely carry you," said him again.

"HAHAHAH OMG, really?? That would be case :(" said her.
.
-RMW💗
February 14th, 2021