Part 105: When Monie ignored Blume💅🏼

"Monieee!!!" called Blume when she meeting Monie with in the toilet. She was with Kompetent. She smiled looking at Blume. Just Smiled on her lips but her face was ordinary without expression.

"C'mon Komp," said Monie to Kompetent.

Blume told Schön about what happened. "Schön, I'm afraid that Monie was angry with me. Because I'm still with Edel and she already hates him," said Blume.

"Hey, why do you think like that? Impossible," said Schön.

"We've just met in the toilet. I greet her but she just smiled without expression, like she usually call my name excitedly but today she didn't," told Blume.

"C'mon, it doesn't mean she's angry with you. Maybe she's just tired," said Schön trying to calm her down.

As usual, Blume always updated stories on her private insta. Of course, the followers were just her close friends. She loved to checked who's the viewers. Schön, Kreativ, Füha, Wusst, Schatz, Weise, and Monie never missed her story. But she didn't see Monie's username. At first, she thought that maybe Monie's busy. But a few minutes ago, Monie updated her story. It made Blume thought: "why didn't she see my story? Why didn't she call my name today?"

Tomorrow
On the campus day, Blume was sitting on the chair with Band.

She asked Band, "Band, about Monie. Do you think that she's angry with me? I mean yesterday i met her in the toilet but she didn't call my name, she even didn't say anything. And i didn't find her name as my viewers."

"Blume, honestly i wanna tell you but it's quite bad," said Band but Blume interrupted.

"What? Just tell me," said her.

"Monie said to me that she disappointed in you. Blume seemed like really in Edel and don't believe her. Honestly, if i were Monie, i would feel the same as her," told Band.

"Oh God, what should i do now? If i ask her an apology, will she forgive me?" asked Blume.

"Exactly, she really loves you, Blume. i hope you two are well."
.
-RMW💗

February 17th, 2021