Ch. 44

Speechless~ Michael Jackson
All My Life~K-Ci & JoJo
It Takes Two~Rob Base
Everyone Falls in Love, That Fire~Tanto Metro
Dangerous Woman~Ariana Grande

PAULINAS POV//

I wake up to Angie's arm across my face and her legs wrapped around mine. She turns over and starts squeezing me. "You smell like chlorine." She says in her sleep. "Wanna get off of me?" I ask and look at her. "Not really." She says still asleep. "What time is it?" Crystal asks as she groans herself awake. "4" Kassidy says and lays back down after checking her phone. "Dumbass it's 8" I say because she didn't change the time on her old ass phone. "Oh shit I thought I had more time to sleep." Kassidy says and rolls Grace off of her so she can get up.
"I'm gonna jump in the shower" I say and get out of bed. I take a clean bra and pair of underwear with me into the bathroom . I turn on the water and wait for it to reach the temperature I want.  It's finally warm enough for me to touch so I take off my clothes and step into the shower. The water here feels different. It feels rather pleasing as it slaps my skin. It feels fresher than American water. I put my hands on the shower wall and let the water massage my back.
      After that amazing shower I put my undergarments on and walk outside with my towel wrapped around my hair. "Ok Miss Rio please put some clothes on." Crystal says to me as she folds the blankets on her bed. Angie starts undressing and turns around to chamber her bra. Kassidy and Grace change next to each other whilst Crystal goes to the bathroom to change instead of looking at a bunch of biscuits. "We have to go to a party tonight." Kassidy says while staring at the schedule. "Donde?" I ask. "Some place called The Cabana." She says and wrinkles her nose. "Sounds fun." Angie says and puts on a tank top. "Which pair?" Angie asks me while holding up two pairs of shorts that look exactly the same. "Um I guess those." I say and point to the pair in her right hand. She puts those on and slips on her slippers.

     I finally take my hair out of the towel expecting it to be completely dry but literally half is like the Sahara desert and the other half is like wet sand. I brush it in an attempt to look presentable and it works partially. I put on a pair of white shorts with a navy blue tank top. "Are you ready?" Angie asks me and I nod to let her know we can go down to breakfast without the other girls. We stroll down to the lobby for breakfast and run into Isaac. "Good morning baby." He says and approaches me from behind. "Hello to you too Isaac." Angie says and roles her eyes. "Hey girlfriend" Isaac says and flicks his wrist. I turn around and kiss him good morning. "Are you going to the party tonight?" Angie asks him as if he had a choice. "Of course I am. My queen and I get to dirty dance." He says and grabs my hips while swaying back and forth from behind. "You're gross." Angie laughs and swats his hands away from my lower body.

      For breakfast I go over the edge a little and have a stack of waffles. "Ooh rebel" Angie says as she watches me like waffles onto my plate. "Are you pregnant?" she asks me while chewing on a strawberry. "Yeah totally." I say and walk over to the table we decide to eat at. "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I HOPE EVERYONE SLEPT WELL FOR THEIR FIRST NIGHT IN RIO DE JANEIRO" Ms. De Leon shouts. She can't be serious. It's like six am. "MS. DE LEON PIPE DOWN ITS NINE IN THE MORNING." Isaac shouts back. "Oh I'm sorry anyway did my med heads take their pills today?" She asks before calling out everyone who's supposed to take a pill of some sort. "ANGIE DID YOU TSKE YOUR ALLERGY PILL?" She shouts after going through a bunch of other kids. "YEAH." Angie says while shoving a white pill in her mouth. "Rascal." Daniel says and smirks at her. "That's not sexy" she says while washing down her pill with sips of water. "Ok" Daniel says and slouches in his seat next to her. "Angie he's trying. Look I'll say something really trashy to Isaac but I'll actually be trying to to be sexy. Wow Isaac your hair look sexy today." I say and run my hand through his hair while biting my lip. "But Paulina you're naturally sexy. Don't worry I'm not gay for you. You're a total whore (for Isaac (:) but Daniel can't do that because he's just really sweet." She says as she stares at Daniel. "Next up on things I didn't ask about!" I sarcastically say because literally no one cares if he's sweet.

     "OH CLASS ONE MORE THING. YOU'LL ALL BE PARTICIPATING IN A CIRCUS THIS SATURDAY." Ms. De Leon beams and literally everyone's face in the room goes pale. "Oh hell no. I'm staying my ass in my room that night." I say but she has the audacity to contrary me. "Oh but Ms. Casburn it's for a grade." She says with a fucking smile. "The grading period is over." I say and humph over in my chair. "Yes. On Sunday" she says and I have no choice but to be in a damn circus. "You all have three days to prepare something spectacular as a soloist or in a group. Your costumes will be provided there of course." She finishes and dismisses us for the day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That night, we have to get ready for a part so I decide to spice up my look for Isaac and tighten up my attire. I put on a black V-neck tank top and a short skirt. I put on a simple cardigan since it'll be chilly and a pair of slippers.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask Angie when I walk in on her rubbing glitter in her hair. "Glitterfying myself." She says and screws her glitter shut when she's done. "You're a freak."I tell her and brush the curls out of my hair so they look somewhat natural. "That's why Daniels dating me" she smirks and looks at me. "Get out" I say and she leaves while laughing.
Once everyone's ready we follow the instructions to The Cabana in the email Ms. De Leon sent out earlier.

ISAACS POV//

I stand in the partially empty night club which is dedicated specially to us for the night and wait for Paulina. I kind of regret my outfit since I tried way too hard to look good for her. I spiked my hair a bit but avoided the foreign fuckboy look. I can't figure out whether or not I should leave one button or two undone on my black short sleeve button up.
"Daniel. Two or one?"I ask Daniel and he stares at my chest for a while while swaying back and forth to the music with a drink in his hand (not a drink drink but a drink). "One" he says and let's go of his straw.
I look towards the entrance and see Paulina standing there with her friends. She looks absolutely flawless. I'm speechless it's not even funny. I don't even notice her friends standing behind her that's how perfect she is. she starts walking over to me and I start sweating even more than I was before. "I haven't seen you in a skirt since sixth grade." I quietly say and look down at her. "That was before. Gang gang remember." She says and puts her fingers in the shape of a gun. "Dance with me Isaac." She's ahead takes my hand.
We start dancing in front of each other until the song changes. Her body starts to twist along with the urban music. I've never seen this side of Paulina before. She's Guatemalan so she's gotta have a little spice obviously. I stand back and admire the way her hips rise and fall every now and again. She then takes my hands and puts them in that same spot. She teaches me to control her body accordingly to the music and after a while I catch on because it's easy for me to get sexual.
The music gets faster and our bodies start to lose contact. Paulina kicks off her shoes and starts dancing even faster. "Fuck it up fuck it up fuck it up." Crystal sings while dancing by Paulina, handing her a drink.

I look around and see almost everyone doing what Paulina and I were doing just a second ago. Rio really makes you feel different I guess. Fuck that, I'm not gonna gayify myself and wiggle my hips while my girlfriend is doing the same thing.

It's about goddamn time. A slow song comes on and I immediately ask Paulina to dance with me. I place her hands on my shoulder and start leading. "I'm fucking tired." She says and rests her head on my chest. "With all the "fucking it up" you've been doing I'd bet" I say "it's almost 11" she says with a laggy voice. "You can go to bed soon" I respond and squeeze her closer to me.
It was just perfect. We ended the night with a slow dance. What could be better than that? Absolutely nothing.