Ch. 35

Song for the chapter:

Better than words~One Direction

KASSIDYS POV

Grace and I walk to our sixth period together. Tommy said he'll meet me there because he had to talk to his fifth period teacher about something. When we get to Ms. De Leon's class, Paulina, Isaac, Angie, Daniel, Crystal, and Sean are already seated and talking to each other in a circle. What's up with this circle thing lately. Ms. De Leon tells us to take our seats and be quiet once the bells rings because she has an important announcement.

"Good afternoon science academy." She says in her Spanish accent.

"Good afternoon Ms. De Leon." Half the class says.

"I have an amazing announcement to make." She says

"Science academy is going to Rio de Janeiro." She says and puts her arms up in excitement. We all cheer after we let it sink in.

"Oh my god, we're gonna party, dance like crazy, get wasted......" We hear Angie say and we all start laughing

"No Angie we probably will only do two of those things." Grace says

Ms. De Leon passes out permission slips for our trip in a few weeks and she talks more about it for the rest of the period.

ISAACS POV

"Are you excited about the trip?" I ask Polly as we walk out of the class to go to home room.

"Very." She says and sounds way too seductive

"Are my swim trunks gonna match your bikini?" I mumble

"What the fuck?" She says Well since Daniel's matches Angie's, I figured ours had to match." I say

"No Isaac. Our bathing suits don't have to match." Paulina says while laughing

"Oh god I love you." She says still laughing.

"You're a little dumbass."'she says

"Well." I screech and we walk into home room laughing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After school, I go to my locker to get my books and I help Paulina get her crap from her locker. I walk home with Paulina so we can talk about our big trip to Rio.

It takes an hour to get to her house because we were walking slow but when we get inside, we say hello to her mother and go straight to her room. She closes the door quickly and pushes me against it. She puts her hands on my shoulders and kisses me. I grab her waist and kiss her back. I flip us around so now she's against the door. I bet her parents wanna know what all the banging noise is that they're hearing. I turn her around and fall down on top of her on her bed. She grunts when we fall together. I look at her for a few seconds and she smiles at me.

I reach my hand down to her hip area and tickle her there. I sit up and tickle her with both hands. Her contagious laugh fills her room and she starts turning red. We were on one side of her bed when I started tickling her and now we ended up on the floor because of us rolling. We rolled into the floor and I continue to tickle her. I stop so she can breathe. It's quiet for a moment but then she quickly sits up and pulls me down and sits on top of me and starts to tickle me. I laugh harder than she did. I grab her hands and sit up with her in my lap. I kiss each of her five fingers on that one hand and then I kiss her lips. She tastes like laughter.