Ch 88

All my Friends~Snakeships

After the After Party~ Charlie XCX

Teenage Dream~ Katy Perry

Came To Do~ Chris Brown

Slight Work~ Big Sean

In da Club~ 50 Cent

Powerglide~ Slim Jxmmi

Do it again~ Pia Mia

PAULINAS POV//

Dec. 4, 2014

Today is my birthday and I have no plans. I don't even want to celebrate my birthday this year. When we got back to school after Thanksgiving vacation everything was Christmas-ified. Snowflakes are hanging from teachers ceilings, the winter concert is already getting ready to sell tickets and the air is already starting to feel frosty. 

When I walk in the school gates I see a crowd of people who look like they could be waiting for me. Speaking in a nonegotistical way. I walk up to my locker and I see balloons and posters. 

"AHHHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Angie screams and runs up to me. She hugs me and hands me the poster she made. Its covered in pictures of me from different ages and messages to match.

"Happy birthday to you.." She begins singing and everyone joins I don't know what to do so I just stand there grinning like a moron.  While everyone is singing I see Isaac pop up in the back. I start flaming. I was surprised about this but I didn't want him to be apart of my aging. 

Everyone hands me their gifts and posters and balloons. 

"Happy birthday," Isaac says and walks from behind the crowd. Angie turns around after everyone leaves and gives Isaac a face. He doesn't notice but she stands far enough behind him to watch but not be seen. 

"These are for you," He says and hands me a bouquet of yellow roses. 

"Thanks," I'm not sure what to say so I just accept. 

"Happy birthday Pauls," He says again but this time hugging me. He humbly smiles and walks away.

"Hey Ang," He says when he walks by Angie. She waves with an attitude and walks towards me. 

"So much for being inconspicuous," She says when she gets to me. 

"And, Oh my god, what the hell was that?" She asks.

"He's still into you," She says solemnly. 

"Yeah well too bad I'm into you," I say in an attempt to take her mind off jealousy.

"Mm you're so cute," She hums. I walk her to her first period and run to mine after since the bell rings soon. I get a few happy birthdays before I reach my seat. Ms. Kampchitte notices the chain of happy birthdays and wishes me a happy birthday before the pledge. 

The school day goes by slow. My 14th birthday isn't exactly exciting but who cares. It's my 15th birthday I need to make a big deal about. Angie surprised me again with a small cake at lunch that everyone devoured. I don't even like cake that much but the gesture was nice. Especially from her. 

When I get home my brothers are bouncing off the walls basically. Same old same old. 

"Happy birthday Ita," One of them says. He's too young to understand gratitude so I just pat him on the head. 

My phone starts buzzing from the inside of my jacket. It's Isaac. If I answer it he'll think I still have feelings for him. If I don't, he'll think I'm rude. I suck it up and just answer.