Ch 86: Game Over

PAULINAS POV//

It's almost 10.  It's almost my turn. Kassidy reaches into the hat and picks out her dare.

"Suck on the toes of the person you dislike the most for 15 seconds." she reads 

"Aw shit," she says 

"Come here Tommy," She says. Kassidy gets down on her knees takes off Tommy's shoe and devours his toes. 

"Oh fuck no that's so nasty," Crystal says covering her mouth.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1" Daniel counts down and Kassidy stops. She coughs and chokes the shit out of herself until she throws up on the floor.

"Jesus Kassidy," Daniel says and shakes his head. 

Isaac takes the ha from Kassidy's side of the table and picks a slip. 

"Avoid your problems. Pick one person to fight your battle for you," he reads. 

"What the fuck does that even mean?" He asks 

"You are going to pick one person and I'm going to pick one person those two people have to fight," Daniel says and I'm pretty sure I might be getting picked. 

"Paulina," Isaac says and I already knew that would happen.

"Ahh, good choice. Crystal." Daniel chooses. We stand in front of each other and she somewhat seems sorry that she'll be beating the crap out of me soon. 

"I won't hit you hard ok," Crystal says. 

"Ok go," Daniel says and Crystal signals me to make the first move because she won't attack unless she's being attacked. I kick her in the side and she grabs my leg. She flips it and I lose balance. 

"Fuck," I say and get back up. 

Before I can throw hands Daniel tells us to stop.

"You guys can stop that was sad, I expected a show." We sit down and thank god we didn't have to do anything more. 

It's my turn. 

My hand shakes as it reaches into the hat. What I get can either be bad or end up bad. 

I unroll the paper and take a deep breath before reading. 

"It's getting hot in here. So take off all your clothes and go skinny dipping for 60 seconds." I read without emotion. 

"No," I say and throw down the paper. Instead of responding Daniel just turns on the electric razor. Because I want to keep my hair I get up and walk to Daniels backyard. 

I kick off my shoes. My sweater goes next. Then my shirt and soon my jeans. 

"Bra too," He says and I shoot him dead eyes while unhooking my bra.

"Guys what the fuck stop looking," Crystal shouts and tries to get everyone to look in the other direction.  I cover my chest and walk over to the pool. I jump in and swim to one end of the pool and back to the other. 

"Stop fucking looking," I hear Angie yell and I'm so proud she's defending my dignity. While I'm swimming, I say a small prayer that this night comes to an end soon and that Angie doesn't get something as bad as this. 

I get out of the pool. I cover myself until Angie walks over to me with a towel. I'm freezing and I'm pretty sure this November weather is going to get me sick. She wraps the towel around me and hugs me. 

"Are you ok?" She whispers.

"No," I say and shiver. 

I hurry and put my clothes on and go back inside where everyone is waiting. Ivy grabs the hat off the table and picks a dare.

"2 is a crowd. 3 is a party. Pick one player to make out with and another to grope." she says.

"Oh easy," she scoffs. "Kassidy and Sean," she says using her finger to point them out. She sits next to Sean and starts kissing him then her hands move over to Kassidy and start squeezing her tits and thighs. She looks like she's done this before and she looks like she's enjoying this. 

Isaac doesn't seem to care that his new girlfriend is pulling moves like a professional. He's silent. 

"Ok, ok times up. I've seen enough," Daniel says and makes a face at the multisexual sexual contact.

It's Angie's turn. My heart beats faster as her hand reaches into the hat. She pulls out a slip and reads it.

"Striptease," she says and looks up confused. When she says her dare my heart stops. Everyone looks at her with pity in their eyes.

"I don't understand what am I supposed to do?" she asks holding the paper.

"Angie you have to strip," Crystal says and bites down on her lips because she feels nervous for her best friend.

I feel heat start to gather behind my eyes and soon behind my ears as Angie slowly takes off garments. She takes off her shirt and attempts to slide down her skirt after.

"Wait. Come here," Daniel says and turns in his chair to face Angie. He spreads his legs and guides her between them. He grabs the waistline of her skirt and pulls it up high. A little under her bra but enough midriff is exposed. He creates a slutty schoolgirl look with just one yank and I'm pissed.

"That's better," he smirks and she walks away from him.

"Use the chair as your pole," Daniel says and points at her empty chair. She stands behind the chair and bends down. I don't look because I can't stand the sight of my girlfriend being humiliated and dehumanized. 

She dances around the chair for 60 seconds until the timer runs out. This isn't the first time we've all been in situations like this.

"You know what. Fuck this," Crystal says and gets up. She walks over to Daniel and pours water on his lap. 

"Oh no! Did I do that? Let me get it," She says right before kneeing him in the balls. He yells and crouches down. She knees him again but this time grabs his shoulders for more leverage. Tommy and Isaac get up and start helping her. They all start battering and beating on Daniel. I get up and walk over to Angie. I pick her shirt up off the floor and cover her. She cries while pulling it over her head. 

"You piece of shit," Crystal yells and hits him on the head with a tray laying on the table. 

"Paulina here. Open the door," Crystal says and throws me the keys that were in Daniel's pocket. 

"Don't ever come near these girls again dickwad" Isaac yells down at Daniel once he gives up. Daniel's on the floor with a bloody nose and mouth after being beaten up for this fuckery. 

"Game over bitch," Crystal says and spits on Daniel before we all walk out of his house.