Ch 15

Song for the chapter:

Don't ~ Ed Sheeran

15 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE (2029)

PAULINAS POV

So it's 15 years later. We're 28 years old. I have two children with Isaac. Their names are Daisy and Dylan. Angie and Daniel are happily married with three kids of their own, Audrey, Aubrey and Noah. Kassidy and Tommy had their kids out of wedlock which means they had kids and aren't married. Their kids are Joshua, Samantha, Timothy, and Jasmine. Grace recently got married and has one child. His name is Gabriel but we call him Gabe for short. Sean and Crystal have two children. Their names are Precious and Mason.

Isaac and I got married June 29, 2023. I had a red and white wedding with a black accent. The colors were based on my favorite boy band in middle school, one direction. We had Daisy march 15 , 2025 and we had Dylan December 10,2028 so he's my baby and Daisy is my eldest.

Angie and Daniel were married October 3, 2022. She had a black, pink and white wedding. They had their wedding on the beach. They had their twin girls Audrey and Aubrey January 5, 2025 and they then had their baby boy Noah November 21, 2028 we got pregnant with our sons around the same time.

Kassidy and Tommy moved in together in the year of 2024. They didn't get married because Tommy didn't want to commit to marriage. They had all four of their kids a year apart. Their youngest is Jasmine. She was born last year July 7, 2028.

Grace got married February 4, 2028 to...... Henry, my middle school nightmare. She then had her son Gabriel September 18 that same year. She's now happily married and living with her new husband Henry. I never did attend the wedding party.

Last but certainly not least, Sean and Crystal. The off and on couple. They got married May 23, 2026. And have two children together, Precious who was born April 16,2027 and Mason who was born August 14, 2028. I guess you can say they're a happy family.

Tomorrow we're taking our kids to the park for a picnic and a play date. Angie promised to bring heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I promised to bring juice boxes and Grace offered to bring toys.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So today is our girls day out with our babies. I unbuckle Dylan from his car seat and swing him over my hip. I grab Daisy's hand and we cross the street to the park. I see Grace with Gabe and Kassidy with her parade of babies. Angie is already there setting up the paper plates and her twins are running around blowing bubbles at each other. Crystal shows up about ten minutes late with her two kids. I think they're gonna turn out just like their parents because they fight like them.

After we ate, the kids played for about an hour. Aubrey pulled Daisy's hair so she bit her arm. That's my girl. After the kids played they fell asleep so I brought out the champagne. We had such a fun time but all of our youngest woke up crying so we had to stop our small celebration and calm them down. Me and Angie are still breast feeding so we had to do a lot more to calm ours down.

Kassidy just shoved a bottle in her kids mouth and Crystal did the same but rocked her kid back to sleep. Graces baby boy is really good, he didn't wake up at all.

At around four we gave each other a hug and left back to our regular lives as moms and wives. Well except Kassidy.

THIS WAS A FUTURE EDITION UPDATE I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT. IT WAS REALLY FUN TO WRITE IT AND THIS IS THE ONLY FUTURE UPDATE UNTIL JONES TWO (maybe) BUT IT WAS A PLEASURE TO WRITE THIS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 😘😘